NDC for Agencies
Get started with NDC now!
At Nordic NDC we are experts on TMC workflow and aware of the demand for data to flow directly and easily from front office tools into back office systems used for post booking services, invoicing and settlements.
Get easy access to NDC content, full data integration and provide better service to your customers.
NDC Front end Tool “InteRES Mercado Agent”
With “Mercado Agent”, you can get direct access to NDC fares and content from multiple airlines at the same time. No need to log-in to different airline websites one at a time.
You can look, book, change, issue tickets, void and refund depending on ticket type and fare rules. You can see NDC content from many airlines together with regular GDS content for fare comparison, booking options etc. so you can offer the best service to your customers at point of sale. See more about Mercardo Agent here.
To avoid disruption in you daily operation booking data can be sent directly to your agency’s back office system. This way order handling, invoicing, credit card and BSP settlement etc. follow the daily routines.
Our NDC product Atlas, makes it possible to do a direct integration between the NDC booking platform, and the agency’s back office system. Read more about Atlas here.
Types of NDC back office integration
Nordic NDC offer two different types of integration: instant or full.
Instant NDC integration
If you chose to work with instant NDC integration, then the agency can receive structured data, which can be transferred directly to the agency’s GDS system as passive segments.
From here it is sent to the back office system for invoicing and other post booking services like reporting, traveler tracking etc.
“Passive segments” input is a commonly used method by agencies, and is typically used when they make Non-GDS reservations e.g. hotel, train, transfer ect. Instant integration can be implemented in a few days.
Full NDC integration
A full NDC integration is directly integrated into the agency’s back office system. This way you can avoid all manual steps in the process.
If your agency does not work with one of the back-office partners connected to Atlas, a new integration will take approx. 4 – 6 weeks to establish.
How to get started
We will help you demystify the implementation process of NDC:
• Meet with TMC/Agency management team to talk about “best case” opportunities
• Propose NDC solution and agency end-to-end work-flow model, based on your local requirements and needs
• Overall project management and system implementation, training and kick-off
• Assist agency to get the right NDC agreements, credentials and information from each participating airline
• NDC BSP settlement, credit card reporting and back office adjustments if needed
This is what you get with NDC
• Quick access to NDC prices and content
• Can get “fist mover competitive advantage”. Be the first to offer NDC in your local market and grow by promoting new products and services
• Savings on current distribution costs
• Better commission deals with NDC airlines
• Rich content and retailing offers for cross sell opportunities and enhanced service options
• Real time prices
• True price/product comparison
Contact us for a meeting and Let’s talk NDC
Please use our contact form for more information or call us on +45 70 20 20 69.